Saturday, September 12, 2015

Devastating news


With tears of sorrow pouring down my face, I share our devastating news. Yesterday we found out that our sweet Mackenzie has Cystic Fibrosis too. I am shocked beyond belief. I whole heartedly believed after so many faithful prayers and careful consideration of our options, that she would not be affected. I am so very angry, so sad, and utterly heartbroken! I always knew there was a 1 in 4 chance but my faith was too great to ever believe it would happen again. It was so much easier to accept and embrace as a possibility before it was a burden cast on this sweet, innocent face in front of me. Now my heart cries out with so many questions, and so much hurt and disappointment. I don't even know how I am going to make it through this or manage all it requires to take care of TWO children with this disease. But my precious girls depend on me so, somehow, I have to find a way. This is even harder than the first time around. Please pray for us and 

pray for a cure. 







No comments:

Post a Comment