Monday, August 12, 2013

Potty training success!


Kelsie has become more interested in potty training over the past few days and today has only peed in the pullup ONE time and that was at nap. The rest of the day, she was dry and only peed or pooped in the potty! Over the weekend, she started telling me more consistently when she had to potty even when we were out. Then today, my mom stayed with her while I worked and said she peed on the potty each time! She wore panties all morning, and never had an accident. Mom put her in a pull up for nap and it was wet when she woke up but she peed again in the potty when she woke up and was dry the rest of the day. She used the potty with me 3 times after I got her after work. I am so excited. Just hoping this success will continue the rest of the week! Hoping she is potty trained by the weeknd...

On a side note, mom brought Kelsie to meet me at work today. She is always quite shy around my coworkers but she likes sitting with me at my desk. She now says things like "mommy, what doing?" as she watches me work on my computer (charting).


No comments:

Post a Comment