Thursday, January 29, 2015

Words of my preschooler

I laid out red pants for Kelsie to wear with her ladybug shirt. She promptly told me, with hands on her hips, "I AM NOT wearing those red pants! They are red like the Wolfpack!" - she has definitely made her choice! She even said, I want to wear blue ones! My little Tarheel. 



"My husband is named daddy"

I was telling her tucking her into bed and I said "Goodnight, love you sugar."  She said "Daddy calls me sugar. Why do you call me sugar?" I said, "because you're sweet like sugar." She said "ohhh, [laughter...] you're going to bake me into a cake."  So funny she made that connection. 

There have been several more funny things said this week that I have forgotten to write down (as usual). Maybe they will come back to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment