Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday rush


Finally, some time to sit down and blog. I've had so much on my mind lately but not near enough time to actually sit down and blog. With Christmas upon us, the to-do list is even longer than usual, but some days, I don't feel like I even make a dent in that list. So writing on my blog, unfortunately, is rarely something I get around to. And the Holidays, no doubt, is always a busy time for everyone. But its also a wonderful time, so I don't want to get lost in the hustle and bustle and lose sight of the true meaning of Christmas.  This is also Kelsie's first Christmas, so that makes it even more special to us.  Here are a few pictures from the past week...




Where did that pretty tree come from? And when is Santa coming?




I was bad and let her try a chocolate chip cookie...she was a happy girl I tell ya!!

 But she has CF, so she can have all the calories she wants!



Silly girl helping me decorate the tree


And a random video of Kelsie eating her vegetables!



No comments:

Post a Comment