Saturday, December 10, 2011

Surprise!

Nathan took me out at 9am yesterday morning but didn't tell me where we were going, just said we wouldn't be back until night. We had a family Christmas gathering at 5 pm in Greensboro but he told me he had something else planned for the first part of the day. So we packed up Kelsie and everything she needed for a day out. Then we got in the car and he told me I needed to pump milk for Kelsie's next feeding but still didn't tell me where he was taking me. Then he pulled up at a spa and told me I had an appointment for a massage and facial! He said he would take care of Kelsie and be back to pick me up after my 2 hours of pampering. I was so surprised and excited! And it did not disappoint! I haven't had time to myself like that, much less to be pampered, since Kelsie has been born. It was just so wonderful and relaxing. And theres even more...after he picked me up, we had lunch and then he started driving west down I40 but, again, didn't tell me where we were going. Then he surprised me by going to Furniture Land South to pick out new bedroom furniture, something I have been asking for forever! Then we went to our Christmas party with the family, had a great time, and didn't get home until after 11pm. Kelsie enjoyed every minute and was such a good girl. It was a an all-around fabulous day with my little family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment