Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lovely fall day!

Thursday's are my favorite. I get to be with my sweet Kelsie all day and we always have lots of fun. Today I took her to her first tumble gym class and she had a lot of fun. She got to play on the balance beam, the bars, the rings, the trampoline, and learn how to do somersaults on the cushy mats. It was a great new experience!

Back home, we spent the rest of the morning playing outside! It was SUCH a beautiful day! She pushed her baby around in the stroller outside, we took a walk, wrote notes to daddy on the driveway, smelled the flowers, blew bubbles, rode in the cozy coupe, threw the ball, and watched an airplane go by. Then this evening, she helped me cook dinner! Their never too young to learn! She stood right next to me in a chair I pulled up for her and separated the zucchini (on her own will) and then dipped them in the flour for as I asked. She even figured out it was fun to stack the zucchini in a measuring cup! (I love watching her little mind figure out little things like that!) We then had a little fun playing with the flour! :p Yeah it makes a mess to let a toddler help in the kitchen but if you don't make a mess, you would miss out on the memories. And to me, any mess is worth the memory. You can always clean up, but you can never get those moments back.

I'm really doing it, I'm hanging here all by myself!

She was so proud of herself. :)
What a BIG helper!


flour on our faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment