Monday, April 8, 2013

Pullen Park

Today was another BEAUTIFUL spring day so I took Kelsie to Pullen Park in Raleigh. This is our second time going. The first time we went, she talked about it for weeks afterwards! So I told her last night that I was going to take her today and she kept saying "excited". She looked a little somber though while we were there. I don't know if something was bothering her or if she was just taking it all in. But she was still definitely excited (despite what it shows in the pictures). I asked her if she was having a good time and she shook her head yes. Then I took her for a ride on the carousel and she was still pretty fearful of that. The last time we went, she rode on it by herself and she cried the whole time. This time I got up there with her and held her. She didn't cry but she sure held on to me tight! And it did go pretty fast so I can see how it would be a little scary for her at first.

Oh how I love days like this spent at the park with my little sweetie!


Boats...
 




Train...
 





Carousel...
 



No comments:

Post a Comment