Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Funny girl

Kelsie is at this age where I find laughter in almost everything she does. She is just SO funny!! 

Today's moments...
"Deer yeah-et" ....then..."HOME!!"
Because she kept saying that on the way to the beach and has continued to say it since we've gotten back even though she knows we are already home. 

She's comes up to me with a sweet hug and kiss on the lips and says "happy burtday"... But it's not my birthday. Not sure what made her think of that but it sure made me laugh!!

We went to the park and she loved that!



We played in jello. (Her first jello experience.) And that was fun. She didn't care much about eating it but would still put it in her mouth, turn her head side to side and say "yicious!" (Delicious). 

We played hide and seek tonight - she actually knows how to play now (both the hide and the seek part) - but can anyone guess where she is!? Hehe. :) And you can almost see her smiling under those "fovers". 

She bumped her head on the footboard of her bed, sat up and grimaced, said "owwww!", paused as she thought what to do next, then said..."dand-daib", climbed out of bed and marched to her bathroom saying "I dit it". (Translation: I need a bandaid for this boo boo, I'll get it!). Didn't even need me for that one apparently. She looked totally in control and independent taking care if herself! She does have a fascination with band aids at the moment too however! 

No comments:

Post a Comment