Sunday, July 13, 2014

Quotes of the day

Kelsie says the funniest things like 3 year olds do. I always forget to write them down. I need to be better about that! 

Here are a few that I remember from today:

"I want a wiggly baby brother. Can you get one in your belly, yet me rub it?"

"Hmmm, I want something sweet...daddy's sweet, let's eat him!" as she said with a grin. 

"Mommy, you are very special to me..." (And as I was about to say awww..), she continued "because you are a toy to play with." Ok, I guess..kind of...  Then she later thought about it and said "you're not a toy, your my mommy."

"I yook yike a yady" as she looked at herself in the mirror wearing this: 

I think she was thinking of an "old lady". 

Earlier this week, she also said for the first time ever..."Mommy, you are a great mommy to me!" No idea where that came from but it was so sweet and sincere! I about welled up with tears right there.

And my favorite thing she says to me everyday, often out of the blue..."mommy, I yuv you...I yuv you for the always!"

She really does have such a sweet heart and we we share such a close bond. Just can't get enough of her!





No comments:

Post a Comment