Friday, May 11, 2012

Swings!

I like to take Kelsie to the park on these beautiful spring days! Today we rode the swings together and had so much fun! She thought it was great to sit on my lap AND swing at the same time. I love spending time with her more than anything else! This week has been so busy for me because I have had to do extra work related things on my days off so I haven't got to spend as much time with her as I would have liked. But it just makes me thankful that I don't have to work full time.

She is definitely developing her little personality more and more. She is now into nodding her head when we ask her things. She seems to answer yes to alot of things but will also shake her head back and forth and answer no appropriately too. I definitely think she understands what she is answering (most of the time). Like other kids her age, she appropriately does not say but a few words, but she understands many. So by nodding and shaking her head "yes" or "no", its at least one way we can communicate and she can tell us what she wants or likes. Today I asked "do you love mommy?" and that got a biiiig head nod. And of course "are you mommy's girl?" which also got a big head nod. (just melts my heart into a puddle!!) Then when daddy got home and I asked "are you mommy's girl?", she nodded her yes..then Nathan asked, "are you daddy's girl?" and she shook her head no, then noticed his disappointed reaction and then started shaking her head yes and smiled! Lol. She is too funny.

Oh and after we got off the swings, I asked if she had fun with mommy on the swings and she nodded her head yes!! :) I happen to agree!



Sweet moments with my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment