Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This girl loves her ball

Kelsie has a new favorite toy - a softball! A real one! My sister and her fiance (yes, that still sounds weird to say) came up to stay with her for a couple hours so yesterday so I could run some errands and they got my glove and ball out to play. This was the first time Kelsie had seen a real softball and apparently she had a lot of fun with it. Today, we went outside to play and she saw the ball and started saying "Bubba bubba". I assumed she was saying her aunt Bubba's name because she was associating her with the ball. (Or she could have been saying "ball" - I don't know really haha). But anyway, she had a ball (no pun intended)! She ran back and forth up and down the driveway carrying that ball. She would drop it, watch it roll, and chase it, then pick it up and run with it some more. She had a fit if I tried to take it away! And brought it inside and played with it some more along with her other ball and glove. We went back outside after dinner and she carried both balls! When she wanted to point at something or reach for something, she would put the little soft white ball in her mouth so she could use her other hand, but she wouldn't put it down! She even took both balls with her to bed! I always wanted her to be athletic and enjoy playing ball, so I hope she keeps this affection for sports. :)



She ran non-stop! And didn't want mommy's help either!

Time to rest and rehydrate!






No comments:

Post a Comment