Tuesday, March 11, 2014

3 years of gratitude


Three years ago today, I got the call informing me that Kelsie had Cystic Fibrosis. I still remember every horrible detail of that moment as if it just happened! The sadness, the fear, the disbelief, the uncertainty, the anger.... I really had no idea what her first 3 years would be like, but praise God, she has been such a healthy little girl! Today, she had her routine CF follow up, tried big girl PFTs for the first time, and continues to get a good report from her doctor. I just live each day with gratitude for how healthy she has been so far and pray that God will continue to protect her little body! Thanks to all of you who have and continue to support us along this journey!

 



Doing PFTs for the first time. After she did it she said "that wasn't so scary!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment