Wednesday, February 22, 2012

First snow

It snowed on Sunday night for the first time this year, actually. We went out to dinner in Siler City before it started but when we walked out, it was just POURING sleet and snow. It came on very fast and the roads got bad very quickly. I was a little nervous with Kelsie in the back seat riding home on such messy roads but Nathan did a good job and got us home safely!

So we actually got enough to cover the grass and we woke up to a beautiful white blanket if snow on Monday morning. I took Kelsie out to get a few pictures of her in her first snow. I was excited for this memorable moment but she didn't seem to care. In fact, she hated it. I don't think she understood why I was standing her up in this new cold white stuff that she had never seen before and then walking away (so I could snap her picture) leaving her to plop down and get all cold and wet. Oh well, I got a few pictures nevertheless and it still makes for a good memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment