Saturday, February 18, 2012

My fun little girl

It is so hard for me to believe that my baby girl will be ONE YEAR old next week!! This time has flown by! When I was expecting, I imagined what my little girl would be like and couldn't wait to meet her and get to know every little thing about her. And now for the past year I have watched her change and grow into this sweet, adorable, spunky little toddler.  She is so busy and is on the move all the time! She is also already showing off her little attitude, and can have quite a little temper when she doesn't get her way. But most of the time, she is the happiest, sweetest, most loveable little bundle of joy and I just can't get enough of her. She is so full of personality and I just fall in love with her more and more each day! I couldn't even count how many times I kiss her or tell her I love her in one day.  Oh, a mother's love... there is just nothing else like it!

Here are 3 great videos from today!


This laughter is just priceless!


The sweetest kisses in the world!

This is her new "thing"...swinging her arms around like crazy when she is frustrated!
(We just put this little stove together so she hasn't played with it long enough to figure out how to open the oven door. But, as you can see, she sure wanted it open!






My shopping buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment