Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kelsie is ONE!!!

It is so hard to believe my baby is ONE! This past year has been so much fun. I can honestly say that in the past year I have smiled and laughed EVERY single day because of this sweet baby girl that came into my life! It has been a year full of love, excitement, and unexplainable joy but of course along with a new baby comes the feelings of anxiety, exhaustion, and at times, frustration. But despite the whirlwind of emotions and sleepless nights, this past year has been the greatest year of my life. Becoming a mother has to be God's greatest gift to me. Having a baby was something I always dreamed of. It was one of those milestones that I looked forward to my whole life and now I am living it out and couldn't be happier. Nathan and I had 6 wonderful years of marriage before having a baby and I am so thankful for those times of togetherness we shared. I'm thankful that we built the foundation for our future on love and commitment to one another. We always talked about that "one day when we have kids" and now we are there. We have started our family with our sweet baby girl, Kelsie. And we look forward to building our family even bigger. But for right now, we are relishing the excitement of being new parents and soaking up each moment in time with our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment