Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pretty day...and a Dr's appt

It was 75 degrees so of course we had to get our and enjoy the day. So we met Nathan at the park for lunch. Kelsie loved looking at the squirrels with her daddy.


Where's the squirrel?

This is her new expression. She makes this face when she is enjoying herself or see something that is interesting and says "ooooo" and sometimes it even sounds like "woow". 

Oooooo
Watching the squirrel eat beside our table
I just love that sweet little face
Enjoying the swings with daddy
There's that expression again. A hundred times a day!


 After the park, we made a stop at Target and our favorite consignment store, then went to Kelsie's 12 month check-up. She weighed 22lbs 8oz and was 30inches long! She is 75th percentile for weight, height, and head circumference. PERFECTLY proportional as the doctor says! Her daddy and I agree that she is pretty perfect! But anyhoo...12 months also means vaccinations! So that meant 4 shots! As I imagine all mothers do, I dread those shots. Kelsie has always done well with them, but I still hate to see her get them. She did great today though. Cried during the pokes of course, but she quickly recovered as soon as I picked her up. She's my tough little cookie :) And she is always awesome during the exam too. Lets the doctor look in her ears, her mouth, listen to her chest, push on her belly, whatever...and never even whimpers or puts up a fight. Makes momma proud! : ) 

You know I like to photograph every little thing so today was no different. I was a little surprised how happy she was after her shots, so I took a few shots to prove I wasn't making it up. :) ( And I just like to capture these special glimpses of time to look back on one day when my memory fails me)

I was also holding her paci in my mouth (with the nipple pointed out). Thats what she was reaching for. 
She thinks its a funny game when I do that.

 
Look at my boo boos!
I like this one because it shows all 4 of her teeth!


No comments:

Post a Comment