Monday, November 5, 2012

Kelsie and her friends.

Kelsie absolutely LOVES playing with all her babies and stuffed animals. She holds them, talks to them, hugs them, plays with them, pats them, and wants to eat and sleep with them every day.  I love watching how she plays with them and it somehow reminds me how I am teaching her to love others. I see her "loving" them like I show love to her. And that makes me smile. Elmo and Baby ("bay") are her favorite. But she often likes to hold as many as possible. And sit with all of them all around her. There is also Mickey("mimmie") and Minnie ("mimmie"), Donald ("nohn-uld"), Mouse ("moush"), Carolina (the cheerleader doll - "nigh-na"), Ramses ("reh-re"), Hippo ("heppo"), Giraffe ("raf"), and about 4 other baby dolls which she also just calls "bay" for baby. (We haven't gotten to the naming phase yet!)  I love this stage and think its absolutely precious to watch how much she loves playing with them, because to her, they really are her little friends.

 
Happy girl!
 
 
 
 
Elmo and Donald had to do PT too. :)
Every day she brings me the vest and Elmo and baby
wanting me to put it on them. She says they like it. :)

 
Elmo and baby always have to go with us in the car now.  



And yes, even inside the restaurant. 




And of course they go to bed with her too.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment