Monday, January 7, 2013

Art

Kelsie is getting more into coloring, painting, craft projects etc. I have been doing some sort of craft time with her on a regular basis but she is now ASKING to do it. "Paint? Paint? Paint?" She got several painting/coloring sets for Christmas so I'm sure that has sparked the increased interest, that and she's just getting to that age. I also took her to 2 art/music classes call "My Sweetarts" in December. The individual classes were called "Little Elves Workshop" and they made holiday themed crafts. She absolutely loved it! And I did too! They had several craft stations set up with different activities so the kids could move from table to table as they liked. She got to bring home several handmade crafts and got to show off her work to her daddy which made her feel very proud! :) I signed her up for the winter session class that will start this Friday and go through March. I'm even thinking of doing an art party for her 2nd birthday (thanks to my aunt Ana for the idea!)




The painting was going so well until I got distracted, turned around and found her eating it!


Cutting those eyes, knowing she did something wrong!






Showing me her messy hands!









Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment