Monday, January 28, 2013

Love reflected in a snapshot.


Sometimes I have to pull myself away when I go in to kiss Kelsie before I go to bed. I just kiss her over and over and just can't stop snuggling. Oh, the love for your child! There are simply no words. I go to bed every night with a heart overflowing with the deepest love imaginable because the last thing I do before I go to bed is go stare at that sweet face, kiss her little cheek, and thank God that she is in my life!

On a side note, I realize that I take a lot of pictures of Kelsie, and I post a lot of pictures of her. Its just that these moments with her pass so quickly and I just don't want to ever forget them. People may say that you will never forget but I know that time has a way of washing away certain memories. I think I struggle with this even more now since my accident. I know how difficult it is to remember specifics of things that happened last month even, (what she was doing, what she looked like, how big she was, the things she was saying etc), so for me, these pictures help to capture these moments that I find so precious but never want to forget. By taking a picture and putting down my thoughts, I am sure to be reminded of these wonderful times with her no matter how much times fades away.

No comments:

Post a Comment