Monday, January 28, 2013

Lovely Monday


I've had a great morning with my little Kelsie today! We played this morning then went to library to pick out some new books. Kelsie always enjoys looking through the endless supply of books and just walking around the children's area. She tripped and fell as we were about to leave and busted her lip. It was all bloody and now its swollen but it didn't seem to bother her too bad. She screamed at first and I took her to the bathroom and held a wet paper towel to it which calmed her down.  After the library, we went to eat lunch and she kept saying "lip. hurts. tiss it". So I would kiss it making it alllll better! I feel bad that she got hurt but I am enjoying these frequent requests for kisses! :)





She LOVES to get in our bed and watch TV.
Which is always good when I need to get ready to go out somewhere!








Mmm chocolate ice cream.
She was more interested in feeding me than herself though!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment