Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Love you!

Kelsie has just started saying love you back to me and I can't even express how sweet it is to hear that! And when I ask how much does mommy love you, she throws her arms back really wide and says "maaa much!" (aka SOOOO MUCH!). "And how much do you love mommy?" ...."maaa much!" :)

No words could ever express how in love I am with that little girl. I could kiss her all day. Hold her and snuggle and rub her pretty little head as long as she would let me. Nothing can compare. When I go to kiss her goodnight before I go to bed, sometimes I can hardly pull myself away. Sitting next to her bed staring at her perfect and peaceful little face just makes my heart melt and I feel so incredibly blessed that she is mine. I thank God for that precious little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment