Sunday, July 31, 2011

LOVE HER!

Its 1:00 am and I'm just getting home from a busy night at work but instead of going to bed, I just had to sit down and write. My heart just feels like its going to explode with love for my little girl!!! As I drove up our driveway tonight, I just couldn't help thinking how blessed I am. I looked up at our house and thought, my husband is upstairs asleep and our precious daughter is sleeping in the room down the hall...wow, I am so blessed! And then I walked upstairs and stood next to Kelsie's crib and just couldn't take my eyes off of her for several minutes. Staring at every sweet feature, with a smile on my face, I could just feel my heart bursting at the seams, full of a love I never could have imagined. I love every little thing about her!

No comments:

Post a Comment