Friday, July 15, 2011

Rough day in Greensboro

Yesterday I took Kelsie to Greensboro to visit my aunt Ana and cousin Katie. She didn't sleep well the night before for some reason and was tired all day because she could never get a full nap in. She would wake up halfway through her nap but wasn't able to go back to sleep and that just made for a very fussy day. Ahh, it was just awful. I have never heard her scream so much. And when she is as tired as she was yesterday, she only wants to be with me so it seems and would scream anytime Ana tried to hold her. :( We did still try to go to the pool as we had planned but it was a short trip and Kelsie only got in for a short time. But she did finally enjoy it a bit after she had a little nap.

Don't let these pictures deceive you, she wasn't this happy for very long!


She slept the whole way home and once again reminded me, she is a baby who demands her sleep and likes to be on schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment