Thursday, October 25, 2012

20 months old

We're approaching 2! I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. I guess like every other other momma, I'll be saying this the rest of her life! She is so much fun and I am treasuring these moments of toddlerhood.

Favorite things:
Cooking, Elmo, baby dolls, Fresh Beat Band, and my iPhone. The tv and phone are 2 things I wish we could do away with (takes away from that all important play!) but they are necessary to get in her required PT.

Favorite foods: cheese! Oatmeal, strawberries, macaroni and cheese, corn on the cob

Likes to spin in circles

Says lots of animal sounds: dog, puppy, cat, cow, pig, sheep, bird, elephant, monkey, lion, bear, dinosaur, owl, snake...

Can point out many objects in a book (or anyway really). Such as: "where is the"...apple, dog, girl, ball, flower, pig, farmer, star, moon, tree, house, sock, shoe, balloon, etc (she still amazes me with this sometimes)

Will name objects when you point and ask "what is that?" whether in a book or just everyday things.

Loves to talk about papaw cutting down trees which he did a month ago and she has talked about multiple times a day, every day since. Says. "papaw"then makes the sound of a chainsaw, and says "uh oh". Every day!!!!

Does a lot of role play with her babies...feeding them, putting them "night night", loving on them, pushing them in the stroller etc.


Ok our walk is over, now time to stop writing and play!! (writing this from my phone as I walk - ultimate multitasking if I must say so myself!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment