Sunday, August 7, 2011

Daddy on duty

I am working from home tonight so Nathan has had to take care of Kelsie. But poor thing has just given him a hard time! We're not too sure what is wrong exactly, but she has just has had the worst time trying to sleep - not wanting to fall asleep, and then waking up crying when she is asleep. She does have a tendency to fight it from time to time if she is too tired but has never really woken up like this.  Poor Nathan has had to try to battle this on his own and thankfully, he finally has her back to sleep. Working from home is great but tonight it has been very challenging! I have had to make myself sit at my desk and take calls instead of intervening everytime I've heard her cry. Nathan assured me he had it under control but hearing her cry and not being able to jump in has just been VERY hard on mommy!! I am hoping that this is all just a result of her being overtireda nd that she will finally get some rest. We have had a big weekend and she has missed way too much sleep! Went to bed late last night and skipped a couple naps today but hopefully she will get a good nights sleep and will be back to herself tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment