Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas and I'M BACK!

Whew, its been a busy few weeks! And unfortunately, the blog has sadly fallen by the wayside. I wish I could spend hours catching up on here, but instead I will have to settle for a quick recap!

Christmas was super fun but super busy as well! We had lots of fun with family and were able to spend the night with both sets of grandparents. And Kelsie is a very blessed little girl and got so many new toys to play with. A ridiculous amount actually. More than she even knows what to do with. But we are very appreciative! And it has been so much fun playing with her and all of her new things.

And she was 10 months old on Christmas day! Definitely developing quite the personality and we are enjoying every little moment with her!



Santa came!

And visited mommy and daddy too!

Sweet girl!













 

Weee this makes walking easy, look at me go!



Somebody is a very blessed little girl!!

I LOVE my pony!!

So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment