Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sleep tonight?

When Kelsie was about 4 months old, she suddenly started sleeping all night from 8pm-7am...she did that for about 3 weeks and it has been downhill from there. Yet somehow I still go to bed hopeful EVERY night that she will just miraculously sleep all night again. Maybe tonight will be the night...


UPDATE 4:00am
I just finished feeding Kelsie...tried to lay her down in her crib after getting her back to sleep in my arms and she just sat straight up. So now I'm holding her again. And prior to her waking up at 3:45 to eat, she, at some point must have woken up because she was in our bed. I'm thinking that was around 1:30. Oh me, oh my, we have a problem on our hands. We need to address this issue eventually and teach miss Kelsie how to fall asleep on her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment