Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New "Tricks"

Kelsie has learned so much over the past couple of weeks!

Her first word (that we recognize to have meaning) is "up". But she will also say "night night" when its bedtime and "out" when she wants out of her crib.

She gives high five!

She can throw a ball overhanded.



She takes a spoon and tries to feed me saying "mmm mmm". Sometimes she is even so kind to take a cheerio out of her mouth and try to feed it to me saying "mmm mmm".

She knows what objects are and if I ask her to give me something she will. She picked up my socks for me and handed them to me this morning. :)

She can ride her little princess car on her own by pushing herself with her legs.

Unfortunately, she is also learning how to throw tantrums...she arches her back and throws herself backwards when you take her away from doing something.

I just LOVE my little bug to pieces! Watching her grow and learn new things brings so much joy to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment