Monday, January 9, 2012

Home with Kelsie

With so much going on lately, I feel like I have been going non stop since November, and haven't had many days to just stay at home with Kelsie. So it was nice to just stay around home on my days off last week and today. Granted, we still had a couple of grocery store stops and a Dr's visit, thrown in there but none of those exhausting all day outings. I am very outgoing and like to stay busy but I also really enjoy the time at home with my baby. It makes me wish I could stay at home with her all the time, though... and not have to work. But unfortunately we can't do that right now. I am thankful that I have a job and only have to work part-time but it still feels like a lot some weeks. Especially because its the cold season and the time of the year when working in Pediatric healthcare is super busy! Therefore, my 3 days a week really needs to be more like 4 days a week because I am needing an extra day to catch up on my notes at work.  But as much as I would love to be a stay-at-home mom, deep down, I know its good for me to keep practicing right now. And I do enjoy my work as a Nurse Practitioner. But I still can't deny that I love my job as mom the most! This will be my job for a lifetime and will always be the best job in the world!

Playing with my pretend cookie and looking cute in the overalls grandma got me!


Having fun on her new pony!

Trip to the grocery store ... she likes to ride in the shopping cart!


No comments:

Post a Comment