Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Easter is that special time of year we remember and honor our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for giving His life for us, so that we may be graciously forgiven of all our sins, and have hope for a future and eternal life with Him. We are thankful for the sacrifice He made for us and celebrate the fact that He overcame death and rose again. Despite the brutal death he endured, He is alive today and lives within those who choose to believe in Him. I love this song that says it so well....

Living He loved me, dying He saved me
And buried He carried my sins far away
Rising He justified freely forever
One day He's coming, oh, glorious day, oh, glorious day




Here are some pictures from our Easter weekend as well. We went to visit my parents over the weekend. 
I just love the beauty of that small town. 








Today we went to sunrise service and the Easter bunny came!










No comments:

Post a Comment