Monday, April 23, 2012

Night #6

Kelsie is still getting herself to sleep on her own! Yay! :)  Last night she cried on and off for about 15 minutes - laying down, getting up and crying, and so on. We didn't do a bath right before bed last night making it the first night we veered from the routine, so its possible that could have contributed to why she didn't do as well. Tonight we did the normal routing, including the bath, and it only took her 7 minutes to fall asleep. She kept picking up the pillow and laying under it though. Haha. Whatever helps you sleep baby! Which I should mention...I just started putting this pillow in her crib when we started the sleep training last week. I thought it would ease the transition. Its from our bed and smells like us...and she likes to sleep in our bed and on our pillows. So I thought it would help. And I think it has!


No comments:

Post a Comment