Friday, April 20, 2012

Sleep training: NIGHT #3

Tonight I put Kelsie in her crib after our bedtime routine and she screamed and protested as usual but within 30 seconds she had already laid down!!! (two nights ago, it took 20 minutes before she laid down!) She didn't fall asleep right away though. She kept getting back up crying and throwing her stuffed animals out if her crib. She started trying to throw the pillow out that I had put in there for her but then just leaned it up against the rails and laid her head on it. Finally, she dropped it in the middle of her crib andjust laid over top of it and gave in to sleep. Only took 4 minutes!!!!!! I didn't even have to go in there tonight! What an amazing transition!! I am so excited and so proud of her! And yes, proud of myself too for sticking with it this time! Tomorrow night I work, so I just hope she does as well when Nathan puts her to bed!!

This is how she fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment