Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring is here!


 We are just LOVING the Spring and take every chance we get to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather! Today we met my friend Kelly at Jordan Lake for a picnic lunch and Kelsie was showin off her good looks! ;) She really enjoys being outdoors - just like her momma!















And Kelly captured some sweet moments of me laughing with my baby girl! (Laugh lines and all! By the way, when did those become so prominent!?)


My heart and soul!




Kelly is expecting a little girl in August and we just can't wait to meet her!
Kelsie and Ava are going to be best buds, no doubt! 

2 comments:

  1. Kimberly, where did you get those sunglasses? They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were a gift actually. But I think they may have came from BabiesRUs. :)

    ReplyDelete