Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fun and productive!

Well Kelsie is getting quite used to getting out with mommy now. And since I'm such an outgoing person, I'm hoping she will like our little "field trips" as much as I do. Yesterday she went with me to my 6 week post-partum checkup. Thankfully, my mom was able to go with us because I definitely needed her extra set of hands to hold and entertain the little one. Kelsie had to eat before we left the appointment but holding her, while finding a spot to feed, and get her enzymes ready is no easy task. If only I had a couple more hands, life would be so much easier...but I guess that is what grandmas are for. ;) After the doctors visit, I went for a much needed hair appointment and got it chopped off! A mommy cut I suppose, but it feels so much better and hopefully will be easier to manage!


Today was very productive as well. My aunt Ana came again this week and took me out to the baby store to do a little gift shopping for a friend... but of course Kelsie had to get a few things too. :) I fed her while we were out allowing us time to eat lunch and make a couple other quick stops. Feeding her on the go is more challenging but I'm slowly figuring it out. And because I had such a great helper to watch Kelsie in the back seat, I was able to run in and out of Whole Foods in a flash and also stop by to pick out some Gerber daisies to plant. When we got home, Kelsie was still napping so Ana and I took less than 10 min and planted my flowers. It was an enjoyable and productive day and Kelsie did so well! Mmmm I just love her.

It was a good day - oh, and look at my chubby arms! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim-

    Love the new "mommy" look, very chic and hip! The pic's are just 2 cute and I can see Kelsie is growing and looking so healthy. I hate to be the bad guy, but look for the restaurant event to be common-never fails when you go out to eat. Later it will be an urgent potty pass as you food sits getting cold. Hope you 6 weeks check up was great-take care. Linda

    ReplyDelete