Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Festival

We took Kelsie to our hometown Asheboro Fall Festival on Sunday. My sister went with us and we had such a good time. We spent our time trying to pick out the best food and perusing the vast homemade merchandise on display from the various local vendors. Kelsie absolutely loved it! She was outside AND around lots of people, both of which make her very happy. She even managed to fall asleep in the stroller (even though it was her feeding time) despite being in a noisy crowd of people. And then she slept the whole way home. Some days are just good like that. :) The adults had fun too. And Nathan and I even topped it off with some fried oreos before we left. I love fall.




Fried oreos are actually pretty amazing- its combination of 2 of my favorites, funnel cakes and oreos

My sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment