Friday, October 14, 2011

New milestones!


Kelsie has officially mastered crawling this week and now she is on the move! She started taking a few alternating "steps" with hands and knees on Monday, and she has taken a few more at a time each day. Today she is pretty proficient with it and already moving around rather quickly! And she is learning how to pull to stand up too and is trying to pull up and climb on everything. She even pulled up holding my hands today and took about 3 steps! This girl will be walking before we know it!


Wednesday 10/12

Today, Friday 10/14 - a lot of progress in 2 days!





I went in to her room after she woke up from her nap and this is how I found her

I can stand up too

Yes, its a long way down, so please don't decide to get out

What'd I do?
On the move and pulling up on everything


Just having fun with mommy :)
Some more favorite pictures from the week:
One of her funny faces :)

LOVE this face!!!!

I think she's outgrown this mat, haha, or maybe can just use it as a fun tent now?



Ah, yes, I made it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment