Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Just another manic Monday

Since learning to crawl and stand Kelsie has developed this new little personality about her. She is all over the place and doesn't want to sit still anymore. When i try to put her to sleep, she just wants to sit up and fidget, reach for everything, play with my face, my hair, anything except sit still. She also has learned that when she cries for me and I don't rush to pick her up, that she can just crawl to me. And she has developed quite the new "cry" that sounds more like she is just mad and throwing a fit. Anyway because she has been such a handful the past 5 days, I decided I had to get out of the house yesterday. So we went to the mall and as usual I came home more tired than when I left. But we enjoyed it nonetheless.


on the move!
i pull my hair when i'm stressed! mom hates this habit!
I'm getting so big

So proud of myself! Standing up holding mommy's hand.
Hey daddy, whats up?
Just shopping with mommy
my sweet girl. <3
Sitting out by the fountain, I ate lunch while she fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment