Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sleepy Sunday

We had a good day today even though we were all pretty tired. I worked until midnight last night, got home and helped Nathan put kelsie's brace on, which woke her up. I then had to feed her and get her back to sleep and then get the brace back on. But for whatever reason, she was so restless, and just didn't sleep well all night. So that meant neither did we. And after very little sleep, we wanted nothing more than to sleep in, but of course Kelsie was up and at em at 7:30 as usual. So I got maybe 3 hours of good uninterrupted sleep. But I still made it through the day. We went to church, went out to lunch, made a couple more stops, came home and spent some time outside and then cooked dinner. Kelsie only took 2 short naps and was exhausted by the time evening rolled around. So I fed her early at 6:30 and she fell asleep eating. Passed out as you can see from the picture!

Of course I should have taken advantage of it and gone to bed early myself but that is my time to get the things done I can't do while she is awake. And I am currently doing chest PT with one hand and typing with the other. I can now blog from my new handy little phone making the art of multitasking a little easier on this busy bee of a mom! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment