Monday, September 12, 2011

Awesome day!

We have had such a great day! We met my friend Kelly and her baby Ava at Southpoint mall for lunch and shopping. Kelly and I had a lot of fun chatting about our little ones, admiring all the adorable baby girl clothes, celebrating the good deals, and both got really excited about the Halloween costumes we picked out for our girls! We both got the same one because it was just too cute to resist! But I can't tell what it is yet -- you'll have to wait and see! :) :)

Not only did mommy have an awesome time, but Kelsie also really enjoyed herself and was absolutely super! She loved watching the water in the fountain, smiling at Kelly, watching Ava and everything else around us at the mall. And after she ate, she actually fell asleep while we were shopping which is the first time in a long time that she has fallen asleep in public!! This was such a welcome treat for me! So instead of leaving at her nap time so she could fall asleep in the car like I had planned, we kept shopping and she kept sleeping! And when I put her in the car to come home, she kept sleeping...and when we got home, I moved her to her crib and she slept even longer! She got in a full 2 hr nap despite all the noises and all the moving around. I was so pleasantly surprised! It was such a nice day for so many reasons! And makes it even better that she got in a good nap and is in such a good mood this evening!

Watching the fountain outside the mall

Everyone is really loud, but don't mind me, I'm just gonna take a little nap

Ava snuggled up with her mommy doing a little shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment