Saturday, September 17, 2011

The sweet sound of laughter

Kelsie laughs at me all the time now and I just LOVE it. When I walk into the room, she gets excited, and starts waving her arms and laughing.  From the time she woke up this morning until bedtime. And today we were out shopping and I was pushing her back and forth through the aisles saying "weeee" and popping my head up and down from behind the stroller. This made her laugh over and over and over again. Her little giggles were so loud that people kept walking by smiling and commenting about how sweet it sounded and one lady even said, "thats one of the best sounds in the world!" I happen to agree. And she is so happy when I take her out and just smiles at everyone. I'm starting to think her personality may turn out to be a bit like my mine in that respect...likes to be out and about and around other people. I guess time will tell...   It was such a fun day so I just had to share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment