Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Inlaws


We've all got em, but some are better than others! And I have been blessed with great inlaws! My mother-in-law helps me out so much when I work and I am so thankful for her. She takes great care of Kelsie and always cleans, cooks, and catches me up on laundry. Its so nice to come home after 2 busy days of work to my sweet family, dinner, and a clean house. I know it can make for an exhausting day but she always seems so willing to help. And Nathan's dad always goes above and beyond to help us out as well. A couple weeks ago he showed up while we were at work and mowed the yard, cleaned the garage (which was a disaster), took off loads of recycling, and probably did even more that I'm not even aware of. Don't know what we would do without them! Thanks Barry & Cathy, we love you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment