Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Go Tarheels!

This past weekend we went to the Carolina vs. UVA football game with my parents. Our intention was to take Kelsie and I was very excited about getting her dressed up to cheer on the Heels for her very first football game! Those of you who know me know I am a die hard Carolina fan and also love football. So I was pretty disappointed when the weather turned out to be cold and rainy making it a not-so-good situation for Kelsie. So, after much thought about what to do, Nathan's parents generously offered to come up and keep her so we didn't have to try to sell the tickets last minute. But just because she couldn't go, didn't mean she couldn't get dressed up for the occasion anyway!! My hope is that one day she will follow in my footsteps and become a little Tarheel herself, and maybe even pass this little cheerleading uniform down to her daughter! GO HEELS!

A Carolina game!!!?? I'm soooooo excited!!


What? You mean I can't go?

I guess its just you and me pal, cheering on the Tarheels from home.

Yay!! They won! :)



U-N-C, GO Heels GO!


Mommy's little Tarheel! <3

Daddy loves his little Carolina girl too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment