Monday, September 5, 2011

Tired momma

I feel like I have been a little blog lazy lately. Truly, I just haven't had time to sit down and write, and many days, even if I could find time, I just haven't had the energy. I feel exhausted pretty much all the time. Between taking care of the little bug, working, cooking, cleaning, breastfeeding, and still getting woken up at night, my energy is continually getting sucked out of me, often before I even start the day. And come night time once she is in bed, I try to sit down and blog but then realize that I should use this time to sleep. I usually just keep writing despite the fatigue weighing down on me, but tonight, I am going to BED!!


Oh one more thing...we had a fun photo shoot with Kelsie today at Fearrington Village, so stay tuned...pictures coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment