Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet my boyfriend(s)!

Yesterday, we had a very lovely dinner with our friends Ashley and Christian. We went over to their home and had a great time relaxing on the porch, playing with our beautiful children, and just hanging out and enjoying nice conversation and good food! They have become some of our most loyal friends and we feel very blessed to have met them! They also have two darling little boys that are so sweet and could quite possibly make a great match for my Kelsie one day! ;) Here are a few shots of them getting acquainted. 

Kelsie (11 weeks), Price (8 months), Brooks (2 years)

Price: "She's pretty cute..." Kelsie: "He's checking me out, I'm just gonna play it cool"
 


Price: "Hmmm, you have nice cankles"

Kelsie: "Hey now, thats far enough!!"

Price: "I love a girl with some round chubby cheeks"

Brooks introducing Kelsie to his friend Tidbit :)



No comments:

Post a Comment