Thursday, May 5, 2011

On the go!

(A little late getting this up, I wrote it last week but just realized that I never posted it.)

 Kelsie is such a happy baby and I just love to see her smiles and hear her laughs. No matter how I'm feeling, those smiles just light up my day! She has been super on the go with mommy this week but she just goes with the flow. There has been alot to do with Mother's Day, Valerie's graduation, and Dad's birthday upon us. So we have done quite a bit of shopping and yesterday even managed to stop at 6 places! (Thats alot of in and out with the baby - and alot of hand sanitizer too!) I either strap her to me in the Baby Bjorn or put her in her stroller and off we go. We're getting pretty good at finding a remote spot in the parking lot for a front-seat-of-the-car feeding too! We found this great squeezable applesauce in a tube with a screw top that makes preparing her enzymes alot easier especially when we are out and about. And she is also getting better at taking them. I have started using my finger instead of the paci and just put the enzymes/applesauce on her tongue little by little. She seems to swallow them better this way. Sometimes, she chooses to blow bubbles and spit them out making quite a mess... but we are still making progress.

After being out so much this week, it has been nice just hanging out at home today. We are looking forward to our trip to Boone this weekend for Valerie's graduation! We are staying in a cabin with my family and it should be a great time! So check back next week for pictures of Kelsie's first trip to the mountains! :)

(Nathan always likes me to text him pictures of our sweet girl every day so here are a few I snapped with my phone while we were out and about this week.)





No comments:

Post a Comment