Thursday, May 19, 2011

Out to lunch

 Tuesday, Kelsie and I met my dad for lunch at S&T's soda shop in Pittsboro and it was a great time! I absolutely LOVE the fact that my dad works in this area from time to time and can meet us for lunch. It is such a great treat for me to visit with my dad and also gives him a little extra time to admire and dote on Kelsie, something they both enjoy! Kelsie was perfect - she slept while we ate and then woke up just in time to play with grandpa a bit.  After lunch, we made a stop at babies-r-us and then went to the farmers market with my friend Ashley and the Batcheller boys. It was a super fun day!

Grandpa's making those silly sounds again :)



Yesterday we had another lunch date with my friend Kristen. This time, Kelsie was not so perfect..instead she fussed for the first half of our lunch. She only really cries like that when she is so tired but can't get herself back to sleep. She dozed off before we left, but then woke up on the way over and just missed getting her full nap in. So I tried to soothe her back to sleep for the first part of the lunch, then Kristen took a turn so I could eat. Not the way our lunches used to go, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! We still had a nice time and Kelsie showed off her sweet side after she got a little more sleep and a full belly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment