Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The rivalry lived out through our child...

Those of you who know us well know the rivalry that exists in our home: Tarheels vs. Wolfpack. We are both committed to steering Kelsie toward our preferred school but of course who she chooses to pull for is yet to be determined. If she is as big a sports' fan as her mommy and enjoys supporting a team with tradition, class, and the talent to win...then she will most definitely be a Tarheel fan. But... if she is ok settling for 2nd best, then she may deviate in the other direction towards her daddy's school. ;) Hehe. All kidding a side, for all those state fans out there, the wolfpack isn't THAT bad and I do try to support them from time to time (when they're not playing my Heels of course!) but I am still determined to make a Tarheel out of my Kelsie! And the one thing Nathan and I both agree on is NO DOOK FANS IN OUR HOUSEHOLD!

We both like to dress her up in our school colors. Nathan dressed her in the red and white, and just happened to catch me in red the same day, so he had to snap a picture...but do not mistake this as anything more! I am a Carolina girl all the way!!!! GO HEELS!

Daddy, I like my shirt better than yours! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment