Saturday, June 18, 2011

Love my little bug

This week, I have just been thinking how absolutely crazy I am over my sweet baby! I just LOVE being her mommy! It truly is the greatest gift of my life and I just can't get enough of her. Her sweet smile just lights me up! I could hug and kiss on her all day! And there is no doubt she loves my kisses because she grins so big when I give her sugar and he new favorite sound is that of big kiss. :)  And when I tell her how much I love her, sometimes I think she is telling me back with that soft little "goo" and sweet smile. We definitely have some precious moments, the two of us. And I love watching her and her daddy together too. He is so great with her and just adores his little girl! It is so sweet to watch her smile when she sees him or hears his voice. We just love being parents! Each day there is this precious little person to wake up to, snuggle with, love on, talk to, and play with. And each day she brings so much laughter and excitement and joy to our lives. We are so in love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment