Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful for my Creator. I am thankful for my family and for the miracle of my life. I am thankful for the beautiful baby sleeping in the room next to me. I am thankful for her health. I am thankful that I get to wake up to her precious smile every day. I am thankful for my loving and supportive husband who works so hard to provide for our family but still takes time to care for Kelsie and do housework when I'm working. I am thankful for our friendship that started in highschool and ignited into the love we share today.  I am thankful that we share the greatest of joy of our lives, our sweet baby girl. I am thankful that he is such an amazing father. I am thankful for my parents and Nathan's parents who are always here at the drop of a hat anytime we need them. I am thankful for my relationship with my sister. I am thankful that she takes such good care of Kelsie and always seems to know exactly what to do and how to do it like mommy does. I am thankful that my mom came to babysit so Nathan and I could go out. I am thankful that she always jumps in to help me out with housework when she sees things that needs to be done. I am thankful that she always cooks for us when she is here. I am thankful that she is able to keep Kelsie this summer while I work. I am thankful that she knows just what to say when I'm feeling down.  I am thankful for her spirit and how she never complains about anything even though she works harder than anyone I know. I am thankful that my dad works so hard to provide healthy food for our family.  I am thankful that he graciously took time to plant us a garden. I am thankful for his sense of humor and how he can cheer me up no matter what the circumstance. I am thankful for his zeal for life. I am thankful for how he and my mom adore my daughter. I am thankful for Nathan's parents. I am thankful that his mom was able and willing to come help out with Kelsie while I worked. I am thankful that they treat me as if I were their own daughter. I am thankful that his dad is the most generous and selfless man I know who is always freely giving his time to help Nathan with yardwork. I am thankful that there always seem to be lots of food to eat and leftovers in the fridge when they come to visit. I am thankful for how much they sacrifice for their children and grandchildren but never seem to mind. I am thankful for Nathan's sister and her sweet family and my adorable nephew. I am thankful for our grandparents. I am thankful for the close relationship I have with all my aunts, uncles, and cousins. I am thankful for my friends, both old and new, who offer so much support and encouragement.  I am thankful for all of you reading this who care about our family and pray for our daughter. I am SO thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment