Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Day

Memorial weekend, we took our first trip to the lake as a family of three. Kelsie is still too little for boat rides so we spent most of our time inside but still had a good time with family nonetheless. Memorial Day also happened to be my birthday! As I turned another year older, I reflected back on the past year. It was one of the greatest years of my life because it brought a wonderful pregnancy and the birth of my sweet baby girl. I look forward to spending this next year watching her grow and enjoying all the cute moments to come!

Our little family :)


My pretty girl! <3


Kelsie and cousin Will
sharing secrets


He was so sweet, giving Kelsie lots of kisses!

He even sneaked in a kiss on the lips! Haha

Kelsie and Mamaw Roberts taking it easy on the pier

No comments:

Post a Comment